Do you look for interesting things to do each evening with your kids?
I love the great page on Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/momadvice/100-days-of-summer-12/
Amy Grant has created some really cool summer time activities...
We have adoopted many of the activities and added a few of our own :)
1. Glowstick Baths... One of our favorites:
A great post from a Pinterest community member :)
2. Straw Rockets - this was great - decorate the rockets, shoot them off with straws, also from Amy's Pinterest page/blog:
3. Dissolving Lollipops - Two lollipops, one in a jar of hot water and the other in cold water... see which one dissolves faster, and talk about why :)
4. Glowstick lanterns - A great idea which we have been doing for a while. You can see a nice writeup at:
We like to put corn starch in the jars and use semi-transparent bottles - makes it almost ethereal.
Things to try:
1. Glow cones to catch fireflies